This is a great way to add protein to your pasta and use up leftover hummus. You can use any flavor of hummus, but for this recipe, we’re using Brami Garlic & Rosemary Hummus for added garlic and rosemary flavors. This recipe is dairy-free, making it a great vegan recipe!
Time: 20 min.
- 8 oz pasta of choice
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/3 cup Brami Garlic & Rosemary Lupini Bean Hummus
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1/2 cup cashew cream (1/4 cup cashews & 1/2 cup non-dairy milk, blended)
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- Vegan parmesan, to finish
- Parsley or basil, chopped for finish